October 15, 2010

{... DARIOUSH}





I am so excited about my weekend! October marks the most exciting time in the Wine Country_ Crush, when grapes are picked, sorted, crushed and turned into wine. I will be spending a few days there enjoying the grape crush festivities and attending to some special wine tastings.
I am thrilled to visit my friends at Darioush, which is one of my favorite wineries, they will be hosting a "By Invitation Only Experience", a 120 minute tasting experience crafted for connoisseurs and hosted at the owner Darioush Khaledi’s private cellar. Our host will pour their Crown Jewel, Darius II to be tasted alongside with Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. Small, exquisite food bites, prepared by the Khaledi’s private chef will complement the yummy tasting.
Cheers!